Our next meeting will take place on January 30th, 2018 at Ontario Racquet Club, 884 Southdown Rd. Mississauga. Registration will begin at 6:30 pm.
Together – This is Where the Magic Happens:
- Bring together 100+ women in Mississauga who care about local community causes and who are committed to community service.
- Meet for an hour.
- Jointly select a local charity or not-for-profit organization.
- Each write a $100 cheque to the selected organization and watch how the group’s commitment turns into a $10,000+ donation.
- Do that four times a year and witness how $40,000 can improve the lives of our neighbours when placed in the hands of deserving grass-roots agencies working to serve the local community.
- Are committed to helping others in our community but are stretched for time.
- Want to be part of a powerful group of local women making an immediate, direct and positive effect on the lives of our neighbours.
- Want 100% of your donation to go directly to local charity, or;
- Want to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations servicing Mississauga.
- Our next Meeting will be held on January 30th, 2018 Registration will begin at 6:30pm.
Hear what our members have to say about the group!
The first 100 Women Who Care group was formed in November 2006 by Karen Dunigan of Jackson, Michigan, USA. At their first one-hour meeting, the Jackson 100 Women Who Care group raised $10,000 to buy 300 new baby cribs for an organization in their city! Their membership has now grown to more than 300 members and other cities across the United States and Canada are forming groups.
To become a member of 100 Women Who Care Mississauga today please complete the Commitment Form.
We’d love for you to join us at our next meeting. Please feel free to come out as a guest and see how it works before you need to join and make a commitment to the group. If you have any questions about the group Contact us today.
Are You a Guy Who Cares
If you’re looking for a way to give back and support your community join us at our next meeting and see for yourself how much of an impact we are making.